TPS are specialists in
- Sanding squash court floors
- Refurbishing squash court floors
- Repairing squash court floors
- Court marking squash court floors
Sanding and re-lining your squash court floor as part of a full refurbish can make your squash court floor look as good as new but at a fraction of the cost, and with less waste of natural resources. Squash court floors are usually maple or beech and have a long life but because they are usually not sealed require sanding to restore grip and then require the court markings re-lined.
We sand squash court floors to provide an excellent surface with good grip and an as new look (provided there are no deep indentations which cannot be sanded out) and re-line the court markings. We sand all squash court floors with belt sanders (not drum sanders) to give a high quality surface to provide good grip. We have specialist extraction systems to leave minimal dust for a cleaner area and smoother end result and to eliminate time spent cleaning after.
We can also re-line the walls and take up the edge boards to re-size the expansion gap where required.
The benefits of choosing TPS
- A smooth surface sanded with the best quality sanding machines
- Minimum take off to preserve the future life of the floor
- Experienced staff with years of knowledge in how to sand different types of floor and different timber types
- Edges fully blended in to the main area
- Minimal dust created so minimal cleaning required
- Fast and efficient service to minimize down time
For a quote on sanding and re-lining your squash court floor please contact us.